Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Mike!!




Tomorrow is Mike's Birthday, and he will be 52 years old! So in tribute, I would like to list 52 reasons why I love him. This was very easy, there is so many reasons! So here goes!

1. He loves me!!
2. He's tall.
3. Let's me go to Disneyland and Disney World!
4. Gives good back rubs.
5. He will see "chick flicks" with me.
6. He goes hiking with me.
7. He lets me use his walking stick on the way down.
8. He does the dishes.

9. He scrubs the bathroom.
10. He eats everything I cook, and doesn't complain.
11. He won't let me mow the lawn.
12. He takes me on bike rides.
13. He goes at my pace.
14. He is a good home teacher.
15. He tries to get to all his kids activities.
16. He can help the kids with math and science homework.
17. He changed diapers.
18. He got up in the middle of the night with crying babies.
19. He goes grocery shopping with me.
20. He goes to the store late at night for me.
21. He can fix anything.
22. He is a righteous priesthood holder.
23. He is a good provider.
24. He has a strong testimony of the gospel.
25. He has a great sense of humor.
26. He supports me whatever I do.
27. He let me listen to Christmas music in July.
28. He puts up Christmas lights. Sometimes it is the morning of Dec. 24, but they are always there for Santa!!!
29. He let me have my "Disney Christmas Tree."
30. He let me go on "girls" weekends or vacations with my sisters and/or friends.
31. He misses me when I am gone.
32. He's honest and has integrity.
33. He is always giving service to others.
34. He will kill spiders and bugs for me.
35. He lets Max sleep in the house when it is cold. And sometimes when it isn't!!
36. He can draw.
37. He is a good writer.
38. He has a tender heart.
39. He was a good son, and he is a good brother.
40. He will go to the symphony/ballet/play with me.
41. He appreciates the little things.
42. He took good care of me after my knee surgeries.
43. He makes the best chocolate sauce!
44. He is not afraid to try something new.
45. He stays up late to wait for kids to get home.
46. He gives good advice.
47. He's very handsome.
48. He's a great Dad.
49. He loves my crazy family.
50. He lets me get silly with my sisters.
51. I love his blue eyes.
52. He still makes my heart go "pitter-pat!"

So, you can see Mike is and will always be my One True Love!

Happy Birthday Mike!!

No comments:

Post a Comment