Saturday, December 8, 2012

Greg's a missionary!

Boy, the time does fly!  With the business of getting Greg ready to leave on his mission, and helping with the Boise Temple Open House, October flew by. But we were able to get Greg to the MTC in Provo on Oct. 31st. Two weeks before he left, Mike, Greg, and I went to Logan so Greg could go thru the temple.

Mike and  Greg heading into the temple.


Greg's old roommate Daniel, met us at the temple for the session.



 About 10 days before he left, he spoke in our Sacrament meeting.  Then we had a breakfast afterward at our house. 

Greg and his friends Dunja and Corey, who came to support him even though they are not members of the church!


Mikaela shows off her baby bump!



Lots of family and friends there!






We left for Provo the day before Greg was supposed to report to the MTC. Here is his last picture at home, and it's with Max!


We stayed with Marty and Rachel that night. Megan helped babysit the kids while Mike, Greg, Rachel, and I went to the Draper Temple.


The next day we took Greg to the MTC!  It was also Halloween. Rachel's kids were all dressed up in their costumes to wear to school!


When we got to Provo, we went to the Provo Temple and took some pictures around the temple grounds.





This is the last picture that I have of Greg before he disappeared into the MTC.


I did really good, I didn't cry until after I got back into the car! Then I looked at this last picture all the way back to Boise!  This will have to sustain me for the next 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment